The first official teaser image for Fortnite's New Season 5 has just been released by epic. The new image gives a glimpse what theme we can expect for the upcoming…
Destiny - Easy Vault Management AppThis vault management app has been around for a while now and has improved to an amazing extension to your Destiny experience. It spared me so much headache since i use it, it's ridiculous. Doing Nightfall and Weekly runs with all characters and having to go back and forth to the tower just to change all your gear is a thing of the past. So if you've never heard of this app, here's some of the main features Richard Pinedo, who created it, has put in his Tower Ghost chrome app.
- Swap anything (gear, consumables, ships, shaders,...) between characters or the vault at any time. There's also an option to directly place a weapon into the equipped slot.
- See all Weapons and Armor pieces that you are missing in your collection
- Filter Equipment you have earned from certain activities (VoG, Crota's End, Iron Banner,..)
- Filter Weapon damage type (Arc, Solar, Void)
- Filter Equipment XP progress
- Filter Tier type (Common, Uncommon, Rare, Legendary, Exotic)
- Filter Weapon type (Hand Cannon, Auto Rifle, Rocket Launcher,...)
Destiny ALL ETHER CHESTS AND BOUNTY TARGETS ( House of Wolves )There are several new bounties in House of Wolves which follow the same pattern. You are given the name of your target and the general location. All you have to do now is go to this area and wait for ships to come in. They will come in 4-5 waves and drop your bounty target in the last wave. Since you will have to fight quite a lot of enemies at once, it's recommended to bring at least 1 or 2 buddies to help you (although you won't have much trouble finding players in these spots usually). After you killed your target, a timer will start (90 seconds) and you see an ether key in the bottom left of your screen. You have to use it on an ether chest that has now spawned somewhere in the bounty location. There are 4-5 spots this chest can spawn after the target is dead. Your best bet is to hop on your sparrow and look for a yellow beam that makes the chest stand out, even from a distance. The Ether chest can contain everything up to legendary equipment or an ether key you can use in the Prison of Elders.
FIND YOUR MISSING GHOSTS WITH THIS CHECKLISTgoogle docs list - http://bit.ly/destiny_deadghost_checklist
Destiny House of Wolves - The Reef Dead Ghost Locations - All 3 Dead Ghosts in the Social SpaceThere are 3 Dead Ghosts hidden in the new social space, The Reef. All 3 are hidden a bit out of sight but fairly easy to get. These are the Grimoire cards you get.
The Reef Dead Ghosts