The New Week 5 Golf Challenge in Fortnite is called “Hit a golf ball from tee to green on different holes” and takes you to the Lazy Links golf course.
There you can find 9 holes that you can play. To do so you need to be at least tier 27, which unlocks the golf ball. Select it in you inventory slot 1 and activate it by pressing left on the D-Pad.
Once you’re at the golf course, stand on the tee that also has a wooden display that shows the number of the hole and position yourself towards the flag.
All you need to do now is reach the tee green with the flag on it. So before you press left on the D-Pad to activate the shot, choose the length of the shoot by looking up or down on. The higher you look up the further the shot will go.
- Search chests in Junk Junctions (7) (Free)
- Use Rift Portals (3) (Free)
- Eliminate Opponents in a single match (3) (Free)
- Deal damage to players with a clinger, stink bomb, or grenade (300)
- Hit a golf ball from tee to green on different holes (5)
- Follow the treasure map found in Snobby Shores
- Eliminate opponents in Shift Shafts (3)