Titanfall 2 Gauntlet Speedrun – How to place in the top 3
– EPG Launcher
– ARC Grenades
– Assault Rifle (R-201) or Shotgun (EVA-8)
GETTING THE SECRET EPG LAUNCHER
When you enter the Gauntlet Challenge, turn back and go to the shooting range. If you go to the very front where you drop down and respawn, you can spot the EPG on the front side way up there. Wall run on one side and quickly press X/Square to pick up the weapon.
– To be in the top 3 you have to beat the time of 33:50.
– Difficulty settings don’t apply here
– Practice is everything
This is gonna take a lot of practice and comes down to knowing your every move. Momentum is everything and you have to keep your speed up with wallrunning, but try to finish the run even if you made mistakes.
The last room is the most difficult one and even if you are sure you don’t beat the gauntlet time and made mistakes before, you need to get the last room down perfect and practice it.
– Keep your D-Pad always aimed at the direction you’re moving while wall running.
– Jump off walls gives you a speed boost. Find a balance between moving fast and still hitting the targets.
– Embrace the frantic. After you learned the route don’t play it save.
– (In the last room) Only shoot the 2 targets while you are in the air. Avoid the circle wall running completely.