Destiny House of Wolves ALL ETHER CHESTS AND BOUNTY TARGETS
Destiny ALL ETHER CHESTS AND BOUNTY TARGETS ( House of Wolves )
There are several new bounties in House of Wolves which follow the same pattern. You are given the name of your target and the general location. All you have to do now is go to this area and wait for ships to come in. They will come in 4-5 waves and drop your bounty target in the last wave. Since you will have to fight quite a lot of enemies at once, it’s recommended to bring at least 1 or 2 buddies to help you (although you won’t have much trouble finding players in these spots usually).
After you killed your target, a timer will start (90 seconds) and you see an ether key in the bottom left of your screen. You have to use it on an ether chest that has now spawned somewhere in the bounty location. There are 4-5 spots this chest can spawn after the target is dead.
Your best bet is to hop on your sparrow and look for a yellow beam that makes the chest stand out, even from a distance.
The Ether chest can contain everything up to legendary equipment or an ether key you can use in the Prison of Elders.
All Bounty Targets and Ether Chest Locations:
- Pirsis, Pallas-Bane (EARTH / THE DIVIDE) >> Ether Chests
- Kaliks-12 (EARTH/SKYWATCH) >> Ether Chests
- Drevis, Wolf Baroness (EARTH/FORGOTTEN SHORE) >> Ether Chests
- Grayor, Wolf Assassin (EARTH / MOTHYARDS) >> Ether Chests
- Saviks, Queenbreaker (MOON/ANCHOR OF LIGHT) >> Ether Chests
- Weksis The Meek (MOON/ARCHER’S LINE) >> Ether Chests
- Veliniks, The Ravenous (MOON / HELLMOUTH) >> Ether Chests
- Peekis The Disavowed (VENUS/THE CITADEL) >> Ether Chests
- Beltrik The Veiled (VENUS/EMBER CAVES) >> Ether Chests
- Orbisk-11 (VENUS / ISHTAR CLIFFS) >> Ether Chests
Bounties without Ether Chests
All Dead Ghost Locations